- Children and the Environment
- ELiCiT (Exploring lifestyle changes in transition)
- Foundations for Sustainable Living
- Mapping Rebound Effects
- PASSAGE (Prosperity and Sustainability in the Green Economy)
- Policy Dialogue
- Price Responsiveness of Demand in Energy
- Resilience and Sustainable Lifestyles
- Sustainability Transitions in Food Systems
- Sustainable Living in Remote Rural Scotland
SLRG Director, Tim Jackson, featured in an Austrian documentary
Green Policies that are killing Nature, a film by Ulrich Eichelmann, Austria 2012
The documentary explores the limitations of prevailing responses to climate change, in particular the concept of ‘green growth’. It takes you behind the scenes of energy policies disguised as green solutions to climate change.
The Austrian filmmaker Ulrich Eichelmann is an ecologist and has been working for the protection of nature and endangered species for decades. From 1990 to 2007 he was an active member of the WWF and co-ordinated several campaigns against dam projects and ecocides. His blog (DE) can be found here. For more information on the documentary visit the RiverWatch website.