- Children and the Environment
- ELiCiT (Exploring lifestyle changes in transition)
- Foundations for Sustainable Living
- Mapping Rebound Effects
- PASSAGE (Prosperity and Sustainability in the Green Economy)
- Policy Dialogue
- Price Responsiveness of Demand in Energy
- Resilience and Sustainable Lifestyles
- Sustainability Transitions in Food Systems
- Sustainable Living in Remote Rural Scotland
Interdisciplinary Symposium on Sustainable Development in Namur
1 February 2013, 4pm (GMT +1)
Tim Jackson speaks at Interdisciplinary Symposium on Sustainable Development in Namur, Belgium: Saving the Green Economy: prosperity, sustainability and work "after the crisis".
The overarching theme of the symposium was to analyse how the concept of transition ties in with the notion of sustainable development. Accordingly, contributors address the following questions: What are the issues that justify a transition? Which kind of transition and how to put it in place? Is it scientifically, economically, and socially achievable? What are the barriers? What positive experiences are there?
For more information on the symposium go here.