- Children and the Environment
- ELiCiT (Exploring lifestyle changes in transition)
- Foundations for Sustainable Living
- Mapping Rebound Effects
- PASSAGE (Prosperity and Sustainability in the Green Economy)
- Policy Dialogue
- Price Responsiveness of Demand in Energy
- Resilience and Sustainable Lifestyles
- Sustainability Transitions in Food Systems
- Sustainable Living in Remote Rural Scotland
The Future of Our Food
SLRG research fellow Dr Rachael Durrant to present research findings at Sustainable Places Research Institute Event
Cardiff University, 19 November 2014
For more information on the event, please visit the Cardiff University Website.
- Civil society roles in transition: towards sustainable food? SLRG working paper by Rachael Durrant.