- Children and the Environment
- ELiCiT (Exploring lifestyle changes in transition)
- Foundations for Sustainable Living
- Mapping Rebound Effects
- PASSAGE (Prosperity and Sustainability in the Green Economy)
- Policy Dialogue
- Price Responsiveness of Demand in Energy
- Resilience and Sustainable Lifestyles
- Sustainability Transitions in Food Systems
- Sustainable Living in Remote Rural Scotland
The Prince of Wales Food & Farming Summer School
Tim Jackson gave a lecture at the Organic Research Centre in Elm Farm, debating solutions to the economic challenges facing farming
The summer school engages leading individuals from farming, food businesses, research, government and non-governmental organisations in addressing the challenges of producing sufficient food sustainably, to meet not just the requirements of current but also of future generations. It seeks to grapple with the complexity of the issues, providing unique insights in an integrated framework where biological systems, physical resources, economic realities and social, ethical and policy issues and perspectives are brought into contact with each other. The issues are addressed by leading experts in a discursive approach, where they are not only presenting but also participating in discussions throughout the event.
Further details about the programme aims, content and speakers can be found in the event brochure (PDF 973kB).