- Children and the Environment
- ELiCiT (Exploring lifestyle changes in transition)
- Foundations for Sustainable Living
- Mapping Rebound Effects
- PASSAGE (Prosperity and Sustainability in the Green Economy)
- Policy Dialogue
- Price Responsiveness of Demand in Energy
- Resilience and Sustainable Lifestyles
- Sustainability Transitions in Food Systems
- Sustainable Living in Remote Rural Scotland
Tim Jackson's Keynote at Triodos Dag 2013
Sunday, 13 October | The Egg, Rue Bara 175, 1070 Bruxelles
The Belgian branch of Triodos Bank, the European reference in sustainable banking, celebrated its 20th anniversary with a public event – the Triodos Day, taking place in Brussels on Sunday 13 October. Tim Jackson gave a keynote talk on Properity without Growth. Following the talk, he and Olivier Marquet (Director of Tiodos Bank) explored the possibilities and challenges of sustainable banking as an engine for a different kind of economy.
For more information on the event go here.