- Children and the Environment
- ELiCiT (Exploring lifestyle changes in transition)
- Foundations for Sustainable Living
- Mapping Rebound Effects
- PASSAGE (Prosperity and Sustainability in the Green Economy)
- Policy Dialogue
- Price Responsiveness of Demand in Energy
- Resilience and Sustainable Lifestyles
- Sustainability Transitions in Food Systems
- Sustainable Living in Remote Rural Scotland
Bas Verblanken is professor of social psychology at the University of Bath and leads the SLRG HABITs project.
He studied, graduated and did his PhD (1989) at the University of Leiden, The Netherlands. From 1990 to 1998 he was an assistant and associated professor at the University of Nijmegen, The Netherlands, and from 1998 to 2006 full professor of social psychology at the University of Tromsø, Norway.
Bas Verplanken served as Associate Editor for the British Journal of Social Psychology from 1999-2004, and for Psychology & Health from 2007-2009.
Habits; behavioural habits; mental habits
Attitudes; attitude-behaviour relations
Values; values and the self
Health behaviour; (un)healthy eating; exercising
Consumer behaviour; impulsive buying
Environmental behaviour; traffic mode choice; environmental values