- Children and the Environment
- ELiCiT (Exploring lifestyle changes in transition)
- Foundations for Sustainable Living
- Mapping Rebound Effects
- PASSAGE (Prosperity and Sustainability in the Green Economy)
- Policy Dialogue
- Price Responsiveness of Demand in Energy
- Resilience and Sustainable Lifestyles
- Sustainability Transitions in Food Systems
- Sustainable Living in Remote Rural Scotland
Birgitta is senior lecturer in Environmental Psychology and Course Director of the MSc in Environmental Psychology and has been at Surrey since 1998. She received her PhD from the University of Groningen in The Netherlands and her Masters from the University of Leiden. Most of her work to date concentrates on understanding sustainable lifestyles and experiences in nature.
For more information go here.