- Children and the Environment
- ELiCiT (Exploring lifestyle changes in transition)
- Foundations for Sustainable Living
- Mapping Rebound Effects
- PASSAGE (Prosperity and Sustainability in the Green Economy)
- Policy Dialogue
- Price Responsiveness of Demand in Energy
- Resilience and Sustainable Lifestyles
- Sustainability Transitions in Food Systems
- Sustainable Living in Remote Rural Scotland
+44 (0)1225 383167
Debbie was a research officer in the Department of Psychology at the University of Bath, a post she went directly to after completing her PhD. She worked with Professor Bas Verplanken on the Sustainable
Living Research Group's HABIT project. Debbie remains at University of Bath and is now a Research Associate working on a new project.
Please view Debbie's website here.