- Children and the Environment
- ELiCiT (Exploring lifestyle changes in transition)
- Foundations for Sustainable Living
- Mapping Rebound Effects
- PASSAGE (Prosperity and Sustainability in the Green Economy)
- Policy Dialogue
- Price Responsiveness of Demand in Energy
- Resilience and Sustainable Lifestyles
- Sustainability Transitions in Food Systems
- Sustainable Living in Remote Rural Scotland
+44 (0)1895 266385
Julie Barnett is based at Brunel University and joined in October 2009 as Reader in Healthcare Research in the Department of Information Systems and Computing (DISC). Prior to joining Brunel she was Senior Research Fellow in the Department of Psychology at the University of Surrey.
Further details can be found here.