- Children and the Environment
- ELiCiT (Exploring lifestyle changes in transition)
- Foundations for Sustainable Living
- Mapping Rebound Effects
- PASSAGE (Prosperity and Sustainability in the Green Economy)
- Policy Dialogue
- Price Responsiveness of Demand in Energy
- Resilience and Sustainable Lifestyles
- Sustainability Transitions in Food Systems
- Sustainable Living in Remote Rural Scotland
The work of the Sustainable Lifestyles Research Group has been concluded. For enquiries, please contact Gemma Birkett at g.birkett|at|surrey.ac.uk.
Tel: +44 (0) 1483 68 6689
Centre for Environmental Strategy (D3)
University of Surrey, Guildford
Please click here for information on how to get to the University of Surrey.